Wednesday, November 9, 2011

24-hour chapbook: Hours 6 and 7

No idea what to make of this, but I'm going to try to make something. I took text from a page of the website for the atypical antipsychotic medication Abilify and the text of the Brothers Grimm story "The Girl Without Hands" and ran them through eGnoetry several times. Then, I put the lyrics to all the songs on The Damned's Damned Damned Damned album into charNG. Selection is the next step.

My
Intended --
still tree-tops of later
on the white man of the joints.

You better understand the
chest, especially if they are some people.
Lying position



Death,
especially swimming, tightness in white blood cells
TD, are
themselves associated with Bipolar I
Disorder and.

What is no known treatment for you know how you
had or medicines you have any state or PKU,
talk to the ABILIFY can develop after a history of
suicide. Find out here Information for 11 refills —.

Sign up, or the words, tightness in this
in the Lord appeared to you should not take good

Then the garden came from God. The messenger stopped
at a little. The miller was experiencing symptoms should
be an increase suicidal thoughts of every patient taking the
mouth. Tell your body'€™s ability to her. Treatment.

The angel I
asked no power over to him as the
king said, It had eaten the house?
After a sign with ABILIFY DISCMELT®.

Because it, and because each. Or if
you can develop
after starting ABILIFY. Depression and then the large apple
tree and saw a rare but sign containing the
stumps, husband! New to anaphylaxis.

I secretly
had mercy and showed him inside. The king said,
and let the medicine at risk of
the queen's child. Of
body temperature; you in the woman, or the
sky is for sure that she
washed.

After the small sign containing the
nature of therapy.

Read the mouth, and ABILIFY
to 2 weeks
after it over his dear wife
and his return.
The devil came the 30-Day
Free Trial and said, because the queen.

He lay
down under
the words, and the devil substituted
a royal garden so long as proof.
She gave them all been abandoned by everyone except God.

Patients with a great forest where the spirit
get what you tonight.
Go out to $ 100 per refill on
6-week clinical studies of a priest
walked up the ingredients in.

Will neither eat
of God,
where he
came to anaphylaxis, your health.

The evil that she
had lost all
the garden.

Serious side effects may
increase suicidal thoughts or faintness caused my child.
He answered, I shall perish. Read more of.

Went into her knees and itching to rest.
Go out of you live.
The angel
offered him the light of
beautiful pears with coma or tongue and asked
the first diagnosed with an increase suicidal
thoughts of diabetes aripiprazole,
giving the whole world.

  SEA
   
I PROMISE YOU'RE
       ALL CRAZY,GOT NOTHINGS HAVE
GOING
RAIN

OR
    ONE OF TURNING SHE DREAM
I SAID

   (REPEAT CHORUS)
 


FAN COME GUYS
    SAY NO
   
ANYWAY THATS ON
      ME
A DOLL,BE A MESSED
    UP TRUCK,A GOBBLING
SING

     SHOWS YOU'D
SAVE
      HER THESE
 WON'T AFFORD
       A CRIME

     I
GOT
HER
       THOSE
   ME
       TO FOOLS WHAT
I
    WANNA DOLL,BE
   A
  MESS YOU'RE
GROWING THER FUCK
  HER
      DAY

BE A
SAD
ON YOU
GROWING
  IN
    THEN
IT
AGAIN,I
   SAID
     
(CHORUS)

WELL
I'VE
SEE
THE 2

   OH YEAH

YOU
   KNOW
THAT SHE'S NO
FOOL,SEE THING SIN,A BOTTLE
LETTER TO
SAY NO
 
    ANYWAY DOLL,BE A
LIGHT THE 2

OH
   YEAH

YOU'RE ALL,

      IT DON'T GET A
  COLD

  DON'
 KNOW

SO
MESSED
UP LI

MESSED UP
LIKE
A
MESS
     THE BEEN
       I HEAR THOUGHT
 STAIN

    OR
ONE
      OF TURNING
  SAND,AND RUN AT ALL, IT'LL
BURN
  YOU

IS
MY MIND

       A DISGRACE

    THATS ON
YOU'RE AINT
NO FISH


     FISH

WELL
I'M
   CRACKED CUT

    YEAH YOU'D
   SAVE GOT
    NOTHERE'S SO COOL,SEE MORE COLD,NEED
     
       ANYWAY
THAT I'VE
SEE
THINK ,NO
  I
AIN'T KNOW
   
   SO
MESS TIMES)
   


  I SAID

 (REPEAT CAN'T YOU TO
       MESS THER GOOD

GUESS YOUR BODY
      ACHE

CHORUS)
 
       OH
YEAH THAT THE PAIN

   OR
ONE CHORUS)
   
I'D
      SAVE
   HER GONNA
     MAN
,CAN
  COME
OF
       TURNING SIN,A BOTTLE
      OF
ME
 
OH
YEAH
   THAT'S
   NO BRAND
 DON' KNOW

SO
MESS
      TIME

   OH
YEAH
YOU
 RUN
 
  I
      KNOW

SO
DOG-GONE OF
THE LIKE A
MESS
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment